• emergency operation with integrated backup
• suitable for single leaf or bi-parting sliding doors
• max. door panel weight 1 x 150 kg
• max. clear passage width 3100 mm
• built-in electronic control unit
• Emergency operation with integrated backup
• Suitable for single leaf or bi-parting sliding doors
• Max. door panel weight 1 x 150 kg
•Max. clear passage width 3100 mm
• Built-in electronic control unit
Interior high-speed doors are ideal for frequent opening while separating critical interior areas. Rapid speeds and advanced safety systems, combined with tight sealing and pressure resistance, help control environments and improve operations.
Elessa offers several manual door systems for various applications. Our line of ICU manual sliding doors are the prefect solutions for facilities such as hosptials, special care units and surgical centers
It’s an ideal service that will let you get the most from an automatic door. This is the perfect choice especially in areas such as hospitals where quality, precision, speed and reliability are the minimum requirements.
Durable, reliable and low maintenance high-performance doors that meet the tough requirements in heavy industry. They withstand tough and corrosive conditions and provide a near airtight seal that contains odors and dust.
High-speed, high-performance doors excel during intense operation and in demanding conditions. They can improve efficiency, safety and hygiene in applications with frequent openings and closings including manufacturing, cold storage and cleanrooms.
1) fast and easy installation
2) providing independent adjustment of force and speed
3) electronic board with 32-bit microprocessor
4) two trolleys per leaf with large diameter wheels
5) Adjustable opening and closing speeds.
6) Nylon reinforced belt for quiet smooth operation.
7) Brushless no-maintenance DC gear motor.
8) door weight: 100kgs/per door max
9) door width=700-1300mm
10) opening speed: 15-50cm/s
11) closing speed: 15-50cm/s
12) Selectable reduced door opening width.